All Arizona hunts follow Arizona Game & Fish Commission Order 29: Special Hunts.
Click HERE to view Commission Order 29, which details the available units, weapons, and any other specifications for the hunt itself.
August 15, 2021 – August 14, 2022
Most species can be hunted statewide in Arizona game units that support the species. Refer to Commission Order 29 listed above to find the specific units allowed with these tags for each species.
If you aren’t familiar with Arizona’s Hunt Units, click here to visit the AZ Game & Fish Website.
All of the above apply to the Arizona Special Tags only.
- Raffle is open to residents and non-residents, including outside the U.S. except where prohibited by law. Must be 21 years of age or older. Residents of the state of Washington are not eligible to participate)
- We accept payment in U.S. Funds by check (mail only), VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover
- All sales are final – there will be no refunds
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased
- Winning tags cannot be sold
- Order deadline for Jaws & Paws Drawing – December 1, 2020 (10:00 pm Arizona)
- Mail Order Deadline For Main Drawing – July 10, 2020
- Online Order Deadline For Main Drawing – July 12, 2020 (10:00 pm Arizona)
- You do not need to be present to win
- The Department of the Treasury requires the AZBGSR to collect withholding taxes from winners of all major prizes with a cost exceeding $5,000 (does not apply to the (10) AZ Big Game Tags) More HERE