All Arizona hunts follow Arizona Game & Fish Commission Order 29: Special Hunts.
Click HERE to view Commission Order 29, which details the available units, weapons, and any other specifications for the hunt itself.
Winners of the AZ Special Tags offered during the 2021-2022 campaign may hunt anytime from August 15, 2022 – August 14, 2023
Most species can be hunted statewide in Arizona game units that support the species. Refer to Commission Order 29 listed above to find the specific units allowed with these tags for each species.
If you aren’t familiar with Arizona’s Hunt Units, click here to visit the AZ Game & Fish Website.
All of the above apply to the Arizona Special Tags only (including Jaws & Paws) .
- Ticket purchasers for the 2021-2022 Jaws & Paws Raffle must be physically present in the State of Arizona at the time tickets are purchased, although it is not required that they be Arizona residents.
- Ticket purchasers must be 21 years of age or older.
- We accept payment in U.S. Funds by VISA, Master Card, American Express, or Discover
- All sales are final – there will be no refunds
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased, or that will be sold.
- Order deadline for Jaws & Paws Drawing – November 30, 2021 (10:00 pm Arizona)
- Drawing Date for Jaws & Paws Raffle – December 7, 2021
- Deadlines for 2021-2022 Main Prizes – TBA
- You do not need to be present to win
- Winning tags cannot be sold
- The Department of the Treasury requires the AZBGSR to collect withholding taxes from winners of all major prizes with a cost exceeding $5,000 (does not apply to the (10) AZ Big Game Tags) More HERE
- View complete Jaws & Paws Rules HERE